Spend HK$5,000 to enjoy up to HK$9,576
NETVIGATOR Fiber-to-the-Home Broadband Service1,2
NETVIGATOR Fiber-to-the-Home Broadband Service1,2
1000M3 Broadband Service for 36 months
Now TV Special Pack12,13,14(Recommended retail price: HK$3,168)
One-stop Home Wi-Fi Service12,13,16
King of Speed - Starter Plan15
- Support IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Support 2.4GHz (wireless network specification: 600Mbps)
- Support 5GHz (wireless network specification: 1,300Mbps)
- MU-MIMO technology helps to avoid network congestion - ideal for a multi-user environment
- 1 USB 2.0 port & 1 USB 3.0 port
- Mobile app supported
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the Consumption Voucher NETVIGATOR Broadband Service Plan (“Service Plan”), you must (i) successfully subscribe to the Service Plan on or before 31 August 2021; (ii) elect to pay the Service Plan fee with one of the designated stored value facility (“Designated SVF”); (iii) be a Hong Kong permanent resident aged 18 or above with a Hong Kong identity card.
- This is a limited time offer and only available to new consumer customers (whose service installation address has not been installed with any NETVIGATOR / LiKE1OO Broadband Service and HKT Smart Living Home Networking Wireless Service within 3 months prior to the application date) who subscribe to the Service Plan with a not less than 36-month commitment period (“Commitment Period”) for designated residential areas. The Service Plan fees are HK$5,000. Customers must allow us to complete the installation of the Broadband Service within 30 days from the date of application. NETVIGATOR broadband service is provided by us, Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited (“HKT”), and available only in designated residential areas, subject to relevant terms and conditions.
- Bandwidth specification refers to network specifications of the services subscribed to for the broadband line connected from the modem at your premises to the first piece of NETVIGATOR network equipment or central office. For 1000M Broadband Service, bandwidth specification corresponds to a maximum downstream and upstream bandwidth of 1000Mbps. Actual speed experienced will be less than the network specifications and will be affected by your device, technology, network and software used, network configuration and coverage, usage levels, international bandwidth and extraneous factors.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the “Earliest Disbursement Date(s)”, means, in respect of each instalment of disbursement under the Consumption Voucher Scheme of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Government”) in 2021 (“CVS”), the earliest date on which such instalment is disbursable to any person under the CVS as announced by the Government.
- You must settle the Service Plan fee of HK$5,000 (“Service Plan Fee”) with the Designated SVF in accordance with the following terms:
- if you have elected to pay the Service Plan Fee using Tap & Go and have signed the Tap & Go Direct Debit Authorization:
- the Service Plan Fee will be deducted from your designated Tap & Go account forthwith on the corresponding Earliest Disbursement Date(s) of each instalment of disbursement under the CVS as announced by the Government and in the amount equivalent to the amount of the each corresponding instalment of disbursement. By way of example, if it is announced by the Government that the disbursements under the CVS will be disbursable as early as, for example, on 1 August 2021 in the sum of HK$2,000, on 1 September 2021 in the sum of HK$1,500 and on 1 October 2021 in the sum of HK$1,500, the Service Plan Fee will be deducted from your designated Tap & Go account in the amount of HK$2,000 on 1 August 2021, in the amount of HK$1,500 on 1 September 2021 and in the amount of HK$1,500 on 1 October 2021 respectively;
- if the relevant instalment of the Service Plan Fee is not successfully deducted from your designated Tap & Go CVS account for whatever reason, the unpaid amount will be deducted under your designated autopay instructions in the designated Credit Card Payment Authorisation (if any) or you must pay the unpaid amount using other payment methods acceptable to us in accordance with the Service Plan contract.
- Please note that the figures in example set out in Clause 5(a)(i) is for illustration purpose only. The details of the CVS (including, without limitation, the actual amount and schedule of disbursements) are to be published by the Government and the Service Plan Fee payment and bill schedule may be changed by us from time to time in light of any changes to the terms and conditions of the CVS;
- For the avoidance of doubt, the above payment timelines are applicable regardless of whether and when you are eligible to claim or receive, or have received any disbursements under the CVS as of the Earliest Disbursement Date(s) or at all; and
- if the Earliest Disbursement Dates of any one or more instalment of the disbursement(s) under the CVS does not occur by 31 December 2021, we reserve the right to bill and charge the whole Service Plan Fee by 1 January 2022 (if the Service Plan Fee has still not been fully paid by then).
- If there are any other fees and charges in the bill, you must pay the same using other payment methods acceptable to us in accordance with your Service Plan contract.
- Any overpaid amount will be carried forward to your next bill unless otherwise indicated by us.
- For avoidance of doubt, you are liable to pay the Service Plan Fee in its entirety and in accordance with the timelines set out above regardless (i) when you will receive the disbursements under the CVS; and (ii) whether you are eligible for the any disbursements under the CVS at all.
- If the Service Plan is terminated before expiry of Commitment Period for any reason, you will still be required to pay any remaining balance of the Service Plan Fee, together with HK$1 administrative charge and the value of any premium you may have received. There will be no refund of any paid Service Plan fees (including the first instalment or the remaining balance) and all remaining entitlement under the Service Plan shall be forfeited forthwith.
- For all customers of the Service Plan, the bill issuance schedule for the Service Plan Fee will be linked to the disbursement schedule of the CVS and the Earliest Disbursement Date(s) of each instalment of disbursement as announced by the Government. The bill(s) for the Service Plan Fee will be issued (i) within 30 calendar days from each of the Earliest Disbursement Date(s); and (ii) in the amount equivalent to the amount of the corresponding instalment of disbursement of the CVS. Notwithstanding the bill issuance schedule, you are liable to pay the Service Plan fees in accordance with the timelines set out in Clause 5.
- Save for the Service Plan fees, bills for all other fees and charges, such as fees for extra services not included in the Service Plan, and thereafter usage charges, will be issued to you on a monthly basis.
- The Service Plan includes designated Now TV service and designated HKT Smart Living Home Networking Wireless Service, as extra services of NETVIGATOR Broadband Service. Please see the below Clauses for details.
- If the designated Now TV service and designated HKT Smart Living Home Networking Wireless Service is terminated before expiry of the Commitment Period for any reason, you will still be required to pay the full amount of the Service Plan Fee and there will be no refund of any paid Service Plan Fee. Any unpaid Service Plan Fee will due to be paid immediately. All remaining entitlement under the Service Plan shall be forfeited immediately.
- Now TV Special Pack will be included in the Service Plan. The number of channels and On Demand Catalogs under the Now TV service are subject to change as to be announced by Now TV from time to time. The Now TV Special Pack is subject to the same 36-month Commitment Period as the NETVIGATOR Broadband Service under the Service Plan. Now TV is provided by PCCW Media Limited and available in designated areas only, subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please contact sales staff for details. In the event of any disputes concerning Now TV service, the decision of HKT and/or PCCW Media Limited shall be final.
- HKT Smart Living “King of Speed – Starter Pack” ("Home Wi-Fi Service") will be included in the Service Plan. The Home Wi-Fi Service is subject to the same 36-month Commitment Period as the NETVIGATOR Broadband Service under the Service Plan. Home Wi-Fi Service is provided by HKT and available in designated areas only, subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please contact sales staff for details. In the event of any disputes concerning Home Wi-Fi Service, the decision of HKT shall be final. Pictures are for reference only. There may be discrepancy between the picture and the actual product. The appearance and details of the actual product shall prevail.
- Maintenance service does not include damage and loss caused by human damage, misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized repair or modification, etc. The relevant equipment is and shall at all times remain the property of HKT.
- Network specifications apply to the router supplied. The actual speed experienced by a customer will be less than the network specifications, and wired network specifications, and will be affected by factors including your router’s network specifications, network specifications of the service you subscribe to, size and layout of your apartment, device used, technology, network and software used, network configuration and coverage, nature of construction materials, area of coverage specified by the customer, availability of international bandwidth, as well as Wi-Fi interference and extraneous factors.
- At the end of the Commitment Period, if (a) we have not received any valid written termination request of the Service Plan contract from you; or (b) you have not renewed your existing contract nor entered into any new contract in respect of the NETVIGATOR Broadband Service (together with all the extra services) with a new commitment period, you agree that we shall continue to provide the NETVIGATOR Broadband Service (together with all the extra services) to you under the existing contract on a month-to-month basis based on the prevailing monthly rate for that / those service(s) (without commitment period) as specified by us at our sole discretion, until you terminate the contract for the service(s) by giving us at least 30 days’ advance written notice by designated means. Please refer to Clause 23.7 of the “General Conditions of Telecommunications Service (Consumer Customers)” (available at www.hkt.com/Terms+of+Use) for details.
- Unless otherwise specified, the offers and privileges under the Service Plan cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion and are non-transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other products or services.
- We reserve the right to terminate or change the Service Plan and/or any provisions of these Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, the billing schedule) at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to make the final decision in the event of any dispute.
- Tap & Go is operated by HKT Payment Limited (“HKT Payment”) (Stored Value Facilities License Number: SVF0002) and is subject to its relevant terms and conditions. HKT Payment is not responsible for the Service Plan and accepts no liability for the quality of the Service Plan or any other matters relating to any products and/or services provided by Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited.
▲Select customers must register for the Consumption Voucher Scheme with the Government and designating Tap & Go for receiving the Consumption Voucher from 14 July, 2021 to 14 August, 2021. Designation of Tap & Go as the stored value facility account for receiving the consumption voucher under Consumption Voucher Scheme provided by HKSAR Government is subject to the Government Consumption Voucher Terms and Conditions (https://www.tapngo.com.hk/eng/cvs_tnc.html), the Government Consumption Voucher Scheme (https://www.consumptionvoucher.gov.hk/en/index.html) and the approvals, actions and decisions of the Government.
@Select customers agree and understand that all the provided information (“information”) (including NETVIGATOR customer number and Tap & Go account number) will be passed to us, Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited (“HKT”, broadband service provider of NETVIGATOR) and HKT Payment for the purpose of identity verification for participating in this promotion. The information will only be used for this promotion. HKT and HKT Payment will process your information in accordance with prescribed standards, including protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal information. For details, please refer to: http://www.hkt.com/legal/privacy.html.
#This is a limited-time offer and is only available to designated existing NETVIGATOR consumer customers in designated residential areas who register for the CVS with the Government and designating Tap & Go for receiving the Consumption Voucher under CVS, and prepay NETVIGATOR Broadband Service Fees with the HK$2,000 of the first Consumption Voucher on or before 31 August 2021 (or another date specified by us). Each eligible customer is entitled to this offer once only. Terms and condition apply. Please contact our salesperson for the details of this offer and the service of NETVIGATOR.
%HKT and HKT Payment reserve the right to change or cancel this offer, and/or revise or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of NETVIGATOR and HKT Payment is final and conclusive. If you have any enquiries about Tap & Go, please visit www.tapngo.com.hk or call the Tap & Go service hotline 2888 0000 for details.
Simulated screen contents are for reference only.
General Terms and Conditions
Service Plan Fee
Issue of Bill
Now TV Special Pack
HKT Smart Living “King of Speed – Starter Pack”
Discount rate is calculated at regular price. Simulated screen contents in the devices are for reference only. Tap & Go is operated by HKT Payment Limited (Stored Value Facilities Licence Number: SVF0002) and subject to its relevant terms and conditions. HKT Payment Limited accepts no liability for the quality of or any other matters relating to the goods, products and/or services provided by Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited, eSmartHealth Limited and HKT Education Limited. Designation of Tap & Go as the stored value facility account for receiving the consumption voucher under Consumption Voucher Scheme (“Consumption Voucher”) provided by HKSAR Government (“Government”) is subject to the Government Consumption Voucher Terms and Conditions (https://www.tapngo.com.hk/eng/cvs_tnc.html), the Government Consumption Voucher Scheme (https://www.consumptionvoucher.gov.hk/en/index.html) and the approvals, actions and decisions of the Government.